7.21.2010

IN YOUR FACE, SUCKERS!


Okay, so my last post was dedicated to showing you all some things that I was trying on at Faith21. One of the pieces was a white dress that I did say looked really "granny" lol. BUT, I did end up buying it because I saw potential in it. I told you that I would get photos of me in the dress when I wore it to my aunts 60th birthday party. So, here it is! Straight up, IN YO FACE! I think I looked great! What do you think?

As you can see, I'm grinning from ear to ear because I know that EVERYONE thought that dress was pretty much hideous! I love proving people wrong when it comes to these things! Good thing you didn't bet money on it, huh?! Thanks for checking up guys! Leave me some comments. Tell me what you think. :)

Dress: Faith21/ Waist Floral Scarf: Thrift/ Zipper Cream Heals: Torrid

Also, I did want to tell all of you that there is another Faith21 location and I am told that it is way bigger that Fairview's location. If anyone has been to the Fairview location, you would probably agree that its not much of a "section". So if you can take the half our to forty-five min drive to Burlington, Mapleview Mall is apparently the place! If you go soon, let me know how it goes! I've gotta thank Siobhan Nardi of Mississauga for this info! Thanks Siobhan!

No comments:

Post a Comment