8.15.2010

FLAWS OF COUTURE...Ya'll Ain't Even Ready!

FLAWS OF COUTURE! We're here, we're happening and we're HERE TO STAY. For all of you who've been following me on Twitter or have me on Facebook, you know that my cousin and I have been working day and night to develop our online magazine/blog and dress line by the name of Flaws of Couture. Well, it's crunch time and a LOT has been going on. I want to apologize to all of you have been noticing my minimal posts. Trust me, you will be seeing much more very soon. You all know that after I became confident in myself I fell in love with dresses. Get me a hot dress...SOLD! So, I decided that I would start designing dresses that are made for girls of fuller sizes. I'm not talking just to plus size women. Not just size 14 and up. I'm talking to girls that have curves and find it harder to fit into clothes that the average girl would have no problem with. I want you to look your best! When I was a size 10, I didn't think I was plus size, but I knew I had more hips and breast than others. Therefor it was harder for me to look flawless and that hot dress! Those days are over ladies. Our Fashion blog/magazine will be launched no later than the first of October 2010! And the dresses...God's willing this December just in time for Christmas! Amen to that. God is allowing me to do all of this. Bellow are some of my beautiful models who you will see on the site and our business card! Stick with us for updates!

NOTE: CONGRATULATIONS to GABI from Young Fat and Fabulous! She is officially the new Twitter Jockey (TJ) for MTV. Signed to a $100,000 contract! Well deserved. Kudos to you my friend. Check her out at: www.youngfatandfabulous.com




FLAWS OF COUTURE SITE: THIS OCTOBER 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment